You can read more about our definition in our Holistic Marketing – About Us Page. In practical terms Holistic Marketing is both a short and a long term strategy that would bring you more profits, peace of mind and happy customers. Sounds hard to achieve? No worries! You do NOT need any special skills to use it, except for easy techniques such as EFT or Avatar (Avatar have a DVD/ Book Store), so that you can remove any anxious feelings that you may have. You can then concentrate on the benefits you want to provide your customers and partners and reap the fruits of your contribution when they give you smiles faith and money. It is simple. Make sure you provide honest and comprehensive advise and that you have no negative feelings receiving money. But lets look into the main story…Lets talk about Joe…he wants to start earning money and he is looking for a trusted service to help him out. Joe subscribes to several resources that he found on Google. Joe does not have any friends yet to tell him what really works for him. So Joe is practically is clueless and his decisions could be taken by the best marketing campaign rather than the best service that really suites him at this point of his endeavor. Here is what we came up with using Holistic Marketing and Relationship Marketing Thinking:
- Many times service providers will show testimonials of lots of people who succeeded. But can they show how many failed and why? Answering this question will allow you to verify the success chances for you. It will also demonstrate the service provider commitment to improving their service.
- A business that is available only through launches may be great (such as those we used in the past), but it is better if the service or product is available in general. This allows you to buy when you are ready and it shows the service provider is planning to be there on the long term.
- Once a service provider offers a massively discount for their offering, they should demonstrate how they treat their old time customers who paid a lot more. Do not be greedy to take this reduced offer without any explanation. In the future, you could be that customer who paid a lot just to see new members suddenly pay less. If you demonstrate care for the old customers, even you are just a new customer, you can get the benefits of making sure you do not end up unhappy in the future.
- Is the service provider information delivery method convenient? Do you get the content easily? This is another reason why launches are not so good for the service provider. That is since during a launch their servers are loaded and may miss behave, leading you to think they won't be able to deliver properly in the future.
- Does the offered service have a successful line of products?
- Now that they are offering a wider kind of service, can they attest that the previous smaller one was successful?
- If they failed in a smaller effort, how do they prove they can succeed in the extended one? Did they publicly admit of their failures and can show how they can fix them?
- If they are offering massive new software products, how can they insure stability of the new services such that a customer can test them within the guarantee period?
- If the new service offers a massive line of options, can one pick a smaller set he can really use within the guarantee period?
- What are their attitude? Are they contributors most of the time, or just within launches?
Hope this list helps you… In our links section you can see our affiliate links for the services we use for many months and are happy with them. They also pass this checklist for most of the items. There are many more whom we use now or used in the past and very happy with and we will post them in the future along with the main points they can help a beginner, or an advanced holistic marketing entrepreneur. Do let us know if you have any questions or comments about this article or about Holistic Marketing and Relationship Marketing