Hot stuff on our first TheGeekMarketers Insider Chat Podcast on iTunes
Chapters 1 – WAIT! Before You Buy An Internet Marketing Course or Service
Talking about the frustration many marketers have, as they struggle to keepgoing through the mundane daily activities necessary for success and trying to keep their eyes away from the daily shiny new course or service.
Here is how you can protect yourself from buying internet marketing products all the time, instead of sticking to your plan and buying only what you can and must actually use.
1. Get yourself a time prospective let us say 6-12 months to reach your goals. That way you will not be disappointed when few days pass by, without success.
2. Get your expectation down to earth Do not expect noticeable actual profit before 1 year at LEAST of hard work
3. Make sure you actually have the knowledge and time to learn the new tool and then implement it
4. It is all about your emotional strength Build it as it will be the most critical component to get success
5. Plan on using each service for at least 6 months. It will probably not bring you great results beforehand
6. Make sure you can actually afford paying for this service for 6-12 month
7. Does it provide value?
8. Do not buy a quick shot solution that is based on SPAM rather than real value. SPAM based solutions will not provide a long term benefit and will not build anything you can expand
9. Do not start a new project until at least 6 months passed
Chapter 2 … Facebook updates and the problem of putting attention on the shiny new stuff
Facebook updates (the new fan page changes) – people jump all over it, trying it, learning it, trying to use it…STOP!
Facebook is a software based service…every new major update on Facebook has its bugs and flaws Why waste time on this?
Wait at least 1-2 weeks until everything is ironed, and bugs fixe
Stick to bringing the daily sales before you put time on learning new stuff
Chapter 3 … The 5 Critical Marketing Winning Formulas YOU Keep Neglecting
1. Create leads by offering value (put a referrals plan as well … give discounts to clients who bring their friends in)
2. Track your sales … are they matching your financial goals?
3. Are you offering up sells? That is higher value and higher price offers
4. Are you offering down sells? Those are offers with lower price tag and reduced value
5. Do you have a continuity program where you clients pay a periodic automatic payment to continue getting your service
Chapter 4 … What should you sell?
What is easier to sell (as a subscription/continuity) Product or a Service?
New product/service vs. something that solves a well known problem?
Chapter 5 – Pickup of the week … www.scoop.it (Turning your Keywords into a beautiful Site)
This free service will let you easily create a great looking web site, including content automatically brought to your dashboard, based on theme or phrase you choose. You can add your notes to videos, articles, pictures and Audio.
We have 20 coupons that can be used to let people in. Leave us a note if you want one
Chapter 6 … Pickup of the week - Great free screen capture software
Jing is a Great free screen capture software that you can use to create videos, presentations and send or share them in a click of a button.
Chapter 7 … The Ultimate Goal Getting Fuel … Self Confidence … and how to Create it On Demand
It is all here in the video and the podcast.
Want to make sure you do not miss our next episodes? Signup here: TheGeekMarketers Insider Chat
And please…leave us comments and reviews in the iTunes store…Thanks!